Beulah Bouzane is owner/ manager of Bouzane Consulting, a business consulting and website development firm in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Beulah has been building businesses and non-profit organizations for more than 30 years and had dedicated her education and early career to business, community economic development, public policy and project management. Most recently she added website development to that list spending the last eight years building her skills in that area.
An experienced designer and strategic planner, she gives clients the benefit of her experience and expertise, helping them link their personal, organizational and website goals.
- Dynamic and results-oriented leader with proven success in establishing and revitalizing organizations
- In-depth knowledge and eight years experience in website development
- Extensive experience in WordPress
- Extensive experience in assessment, planning, policy, product and program development, and implementation
- Extensive experience in business as well as community economic development
- Extensive experience in operations and human resource management, budgeting, administration, coaching, facilitation and training, and commercial (developmental) lending
- Track record for establishing and improving service delivery through team-centered leadership, staff development and effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Critical thinker with common-sense approach to problem solving; above average attention to detail
Educational and Professional Background
- Master of Business Administration, Heriott Watt University, Edinburgh Business School
- Masters Certificate in Project Management, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Lean Yellow Belt Certification, Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters, NL
- Juran Quality Facilitator, Juran Institute
With family roots seeped in business and an entrepreneur herself, she started her first small business venture in the mid 1980s and for a number of years balanced business and community work with a successful career in the public sector. During her career in both public and private sectors, Beulah has seen, first hand, what works and what doesn’t and is delighted to share that expertise with her clients.